Tuesday 13 September 2016

Happy Eid!!!

So Eid was yesterday (12th september) and I hope everyone who celebrated had a lovely time. For me, Eid isn't Eid unless you have experienced at least one food coma. I probably had two. We all got dressed up and met up with family, ate, gave out presents, played games and ate (again). I made chinese dumplings just switch things up from the usual fried food we had. I would attach a picture but they look awful (taste good though). As for money, I just asked for money since I'm a broke person learning how to drive without a job and I'm going to start uni in a few weeks. NEED A JOB ASAP. Me and my sister made a pinata which we filled with chocolate. My mum was also trying to convince me to put boroy in it (she has to make evetrything bengali I swear). Overall it was a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment