Monday 26 September 2016

TOO MANY COMEBACKS

I'd like to take this moment to pray for kpop fans that support multiple groups like I do because October might just be the death of us.

GOT7

I was just watching the last 20 minutes or so of GOT7's live premiere thing on vlive and I thought they were showing the teaser at the end...BUT THEN IT CARRIED ON. I was caught so off guard, I didn't realise they were going to show us the whole mv before 12AM KST. It was so beautiful. Loved everything about it. (Youngjae's high note though, waaaaa)

MONSTA X

I've discovered Monsta x a few months ago and my favourite song by them would Hero. This is my first Monsta x comeback so I'm excited!! I wouldn't count myself as part of the fandom because I have this weird thing where I need to know the members names first. I don't know why but yeah. Their comeback is on 4th October 12AM KST I believe which is 3rd in England so my sister gets a nice birthday present. 

BTS

Before you read further, watch the comeback trailer first. Back? It was AMAZING right? I'm so proud of Jhope HE KILLED IT (and armys). Singing, dancing and rapping WOW. He has more talent in his little finger than I do in my whole body. BTS are coming back on October 10th and I can't wait!! I swear every comeback I think 'how are they going to do better than their last one?' but they always do.

I also hear Blackpink, NCT, Shinee as well as other groups are coming back in October too. I don't know if I can survive but I do know October will be a month of great music.

On a side note, there is no need for all the hate towards other groups. Spend that energy supporting your faves, not (attempting) to drag other groups and fandoms down because frankly, it reflects bad onto you, your fandom and the artists. I'm sure if the members read some of the comments I've read on twitter, they would feel so much shame knowing you consider yourself as part of their fandom. Didn't really want to end this blog post on a bad note but the issue has really been bugging me. In the words of Shrek 'better out than in I always say'. I don't why I just quoted Shrek but I should go because I need some food, you should get some as well.

KPOP FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment