Monday 19 September 2016

Pimark 3D mask

So I was in Primark the other day and spotted THIS. I bought it straight away because 1) I love sheet masks and 2) it was only 80p!



This mask reminds a lot of the Tony Moly mask (review here). The smell is quite similar and since the Primark one is manufactured in South Korea they might have the same manufacturers or something like that. 

My opinion: The best thing about this mask is that it's not just your average sheet mask, it has an extra extension for your neck. I feel like the neck get neglected a lot so it's nice that you can treat our face and neck at the same time. Like the Tony Moly mask, the fitting wasn't that good. the eye area was fine but the mouth whole was too small (maybe I just have big lips?). This was well saturated in essence but it also meant the mask had a tendency to slip off my face. I suggesting lying down when using this mask. There was no sticky residue and my skin felt nourished.

Pros:

  • soothes skin
  • cheap
  • skin feels tighter
  • skin is brighter and moisturised
  • skin is left feeling soft
  • nice smell
  • has extra neck mask
Cons:
  • doesn't sit on face well
I would definitely by this mask again (still can't believe it's only 80p!)

No comments:

Post a Comment