Thursday 22 September 2016

Rimmel moisture renew lipstick (As you want Victoria and Dark knight water-oops)

As well as face masks, I have a slight obsession with lipsticks too. These are my favourite lipsticks out of all the ones I own so I thought I would share them with you.



I have two shades: As you want Victoria and Dark knight water-oops (the names are so unnecessarily long). These are £6.49 from Superdrug and Boots which I think is a decent price for the quality and quantity compared to other lipsticks.
                         
                               
                               As you want Victoria (top) and Dark knight water-oops (bottom)

My opinions: These lipsticks glide on so smoothly onto the lips and leave your lips feel super moisturised. In fact they are so buttery that you can get a bit carried away and cause your hand to slip. However, the colour does have a tendency to cling to dry patches. I also want to mention these have a very faint smell but it doesn't linger. Since these aren't matte, they aren't very long lasting but do leave a subtle stain to the lips. As you can see from the picture below, some colour still remains after I tried to wipe it off with a tissue.



Pros:
  • pigmented
  • moisturising
  • affordable
  • has a range of shades
  • leaves a stain
  • scent doesn't linger
Cons:
  • not long lasting
I would definitely buy this again in other shades and recommend this to others.














No comments:

Post a Comment